Wednesday, January 30, 2008

One day summary of BN failures

It is not difficult for the layman to judge how BN have continuously failed the people by just reading one day's worth of "Letters to the Editor" courtesy of TheStar, 29th January 2008:-

Simply afraid to take the bus
"Because of this accident, my friends and I now have a phobia of taking the bus. I don’t want to live in fear. I have a future, too."
- JOLENE LAI PEI SHAN


Malaysia bus crash

Reckless bus drivers must be stopped
"I thought express buses are only supposed to drive at 90kph. This bus driver went way above the speed limit."
- DISSATISFIED AND FRIGHTENED


Vital to remove all subsidies
"Price controls result in a lack of choice and quality for consumers, and ultimately, higher prices. Price subsidies come out of the taxpayer’s pocket. Taxpayers subsidise other taxpayers for goods they don’t consume or use."
- DR IAN MACKECHNIE


Explain why doc was sent to jail
I recall “Ismail assures private docs over new law,” (The Star June 20, 2006) by the Director-General of Health that quoted him as saying: “I want to give them the guarantee that we’ll be careful when enforcing the legislation, and that we won’t send them to jail for the slightest offences.”
- OBEDIENT DOCTOR


Sad state of affairs at local libraries
"Are we placing the wrong staff in these venues? One of them gave me a blank look when I asked for a certain section – did she not expect to be queried at all?"
- S. LEONG


Building smart corridors sure won't solve the above common problems the rakyat faces everyday. Why doesn't BN tackle the REAL problems faced by the rakyat?

No comments: