Thursday, April 01, 2010

1Malay first before 1Malaysia

Malaysian DPM acknowledges that 1Malaysia is not for him

The Star yesterday reported that DPM Muhyiddin has responded to DAP adviser Lim Kit Siang’s challenge for him to resign if he refused to admit that he is a Malaysian first and a Malay second as proof that he was in full support of the 1Malaysia concept.


I can't believe this joker played right into LKS hand!!

“I will not bow to his demand. He can repeat it a thousand times. I am a Malay first but I want to say that being a Malay does not mean that you are not a Malaysian,” he told reporters in Parliament yesterday.

“How can I say I am a 1Malaysian first and a Malay second. All Malays will shun me and say it’s not proper as Indians will also say they are Indian first,” he said.

Read more

Malaysians saddened by DPM's racist statement.

Najib agrees not everyone (including his deputy) believes in him

Lim Guan Eng: Muhyiddin has just shown us 1Malaysia is just a big BN farce

We need leaders who put the nation first instead of their race

There goes our RM2.7mil Najib used to spent on building his 1Malaysia

Report: Majority of BN's assemblymen do not support Najib's 1Malaysia

Latest: UMNO to resume hostilities with Gerakan in Penang

No comments: